Our partner for auditing is ABACOR Revisions AG. For ABACOR Revisions AG, as a recognised, established and independent auditing company, auditing mandates is the core competence.
You can count on many years of experience in supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The services are provided independently and strictly in accordance with the recognised principles of the profession.
They ensure that your reporting is clear and transparent in every respect. Regular audits and controls enable you to identify weaknesses in good time and initiate effective controls.
Those responsible for the company who leave the important revision and control functions to external experts can rely on a neutral and objective basis for their decisions. They can consistently dedicate themselves to their company and its core business and take advantage of new opportunities.
Audits of financial statements accord. to Swiss Code of Obligations (ordinary and limited audit for companies of all legal forms)
- Audits of consolidated financial statements
- Audits in accordance with IFRS and Swiss GAAP FER accounting standards
- Audits of employee pension funds and foundations
- Audits of non-profit organisations
- Audits of public administrative mandatory audits accord. to Swiss corporate law such as qualified formation, capital increases and reductions, revaluations, over-indebtedness, special audits, mergers
- Internal revision, risk management and internal control system (ICS)
- Organisational consulting
- Leadership information systems, controlling
- Business plans
- Financial and business accounting
- Corporate accounting
- Generation change, succession planning
- Evaluation of companies
- Financing concepts, financing consulting
- Restructuring and reorganisation
- Expert activities
- Temporary takeover of management functions