Constructive, sustainable solutions for every legal problem̈
Our coexistence is increasingly regulated by a growing density of laws. We support and advise you in all legal questions that you have to face in your professional, business and private areas.
Our goal is to find pragmatic, sustainable, cost-oriented solutions. We attach great importance to constructive solutions. In this way, legal disputes can be resolved while maintaining valuable business or private relationships.
General legal advice
- Advice in all legal issues
- Contract law: Preparation and review of contracts of all kinds
- Purchase law
- Tenancy law
- Intellectual property law (patents, licences)
- Debt enforcement and bankruptcy law: Legal support in debt collection and bankruptcy proceedings
- Clarification of questions of public law including criminal law
Corporate law advice for companies/SMEs
Legal conflicts impair the creativity and productivity of a company. Early and well-founded legal advice is an investment in your company – with sustainable added value.
- Company formations in all company forms
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital increase
- Reorganisations and liquidations
- Debt enforcement and bankruptcy law
- Legal advice to members of the Board of Directors (tasks and responsibilities)
- Legal advice and support in labour law disputes
- Drafting of General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- Settlement of companies in Switzerland
- Advice on public law issues (e.g. aliens law)
Matrimonial law, inheritance law, family law
Especially concerning the family, most people do not like to think about ordinary law. Nobody does not care about what happens to his/her assets when he or she is no longer alive.
A prenuptial agreement, a contract of inheritance or a will can provide clarity and avoid subsequent conflicts. Such goals are achieved by means of precise estate planning.
- Advice on questions relating to family, matrimonial property and inheritance law, in particular on questions about private estate planning
- Execution of will
- Preparation and review of marriage and inheritance contracts
- Advice and support in separation and divorce matters and questions of child law (KESB – child and adult protection authority)
It is not always easy for employers and employees to keep track of which provisions are applicable and how their rights and obligations are exactly presented in the vast variety of labour law regulations.
- Advice on all questions of labour law
- Analysis of labour disputes
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts
- Support in replying to work and residence permits